1 cup oats
1 28 oz can kidney bleans (or black beans) drained and rinsed
1/4 cup cooked quinoa
2 tbsp aquafaba (or sub 2 flax eggs)
1 small diced onion
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tbsp dried parsley
1 tsp. garlic powder
1 tsp. onion powder
1 tsp. dried basil
1 tbsp himalayan salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degress, and grease a baking sheet. Set aside.
2. First, add your kidney beans, oats, cooked quinoa, and aquafaba to a food processor, and blend until combined.
3. Dice your onion, and fry in a pan with the olive oil until fragrant.
4. Once the onion is ready, add to the food processor with all spices, and blend until combined.
5. Once all the ingredients are processed well, you can start forming your meatballs. I took a heaping tablespoon or so to form into each ball.
6. Place each meatball on your greased pan, and place in the oven for 24 minutes, flipping each meatball half way.
7. When the meatballs are done cooking, enjoy over a plate of spaghetti and pasta sauce, or the next day in a fresh salad.